Followers

Friday, 4 November 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

Hey there!  It is single page reveal day at Stick It Down and I had fun interpreting the sketch by Angelika...


Let's see... I flipped it, switched the photo with the title - that's the great thing about sketches, they are so versatile. 


I've interpreted the grid  as apertures and used some of the gorgeous Christmas ribbon from Crafty Ribbons to back them. 


I kept the layout fairly flat using washi tape and pen work as my embellishments.  I resisted the urge to splatter with ink as if a stray ink droplet reached the ribbon it would ruin the page.


Thanks for stopping by, and see you over at Stick It Down with your take on the sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Love it.

    Hope you've had a nice day and you g4et a good weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Great festive page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...