Followers

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Name Settings


Hey there, it's challenge day at Crafty Ribbons!  The theme for this week, and all the way up until Christmas, is Christmas with Ribbon or Lace.

I have a few name settings for the Christmas dinner table today.


These first ones were cut on my Silhouette.  I made a text box as you would to cut any words but I used the knife tool to slice the base of the letters off.  I deleted the little pieces below the slice line and that way the letters stay intact.  I decorated them with holly ribbon and gold dot washi.


This second pair use two ribbons, a few sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps and some (scary) hand lettering.  I did use a pencil first and went over in pen.  I must confess the sequins were not in the original plan but I tried to erase the ink too soon and made a smudge.  No mistakes, just opportunities for embellishing!!

Using Holly, Stag, Happy Christmas - Red  all from Santa's Grotto by Crafty Ribbons.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...