Followers

Saturday, 10 December 2016

Reindeer all the way


Hey Folks, I'm a bit obsessed with reindeer this year...


I'm sharing three sequinned Christmas cards with you today.  I had a hankering to make something reindeer themed and these are what I came up with...


This one is a deer ding bats font with a string of Holly Berries sequins tangled in his antlers.


This deer silhouette is taken from a photograph and put in front of a shaker full of Alma Mater sequins.

And finally, this Rudolph has a shaker nose stuffed with the smaller sequins from the Christmas Wishes mix.
All good fun, I hope you'll agree!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Loving the cards.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...