Followers

Thursday, 8 December 2016

White Ink on Kraft


I am having so much fun with the latest like for ever kit 'cosy toes'.  And I'm having fun not scrapping!  I'm not making any cards to sell this year but I have made a few for me to send...


I've discovered a love for white Liquitex ink splattered on to kraft cardstock - it looks like snow and I love it!!


I've used a bit of Heidi Swapp colour shine in the background, an ephemera piece and some sequins from SpieglMom Scraps.

Thans for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Really like this effect.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I never would have thought of that! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...