Followers

Monday, 16 January 2017

Stick It Down


It is the design team reveal for the single page team at Stick It Down today.  We had this sketch to play with...


And this is what I came up with...


I've used my mixed media supplies along with Pretty Little Studio's Here Comes The Sun collection.


I love the rainbow colours of this layout, and the washed out feel matches the rainy photos too.  I agonised over the black splatters... I went with them in the end as I feel they match the feelings I have about these photos.  I will add some personal journaling on the labels after sharing the layout.


I filmed a process video if you fancy a watch...


I hope to see you over at Stick It Down with your take on this month's sketches!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, A fab LO. I love to see Rainbows.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...