Followers

Saturday, 25 March 2017

Dandelion Clocks


I'm up on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog with this layout today...


As I say in my post over there I had one of those ideas that wouldn't go until I had created it.


So I may a dodgy dandelion cut file and played with some watercolour paint.


I added flair from Feed Your Craft and some SpeigelMom Scraps embellishments - Wedding Bells, Strawberry Bubblegum and Cork Confetti in chevrons and butterflies.


And this is what happened!



I must say I love the painting and the dandelions and the overall warm feeling from the watercolour paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO Laura. I've not seen any lambs around here.

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...