Followers

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Hello Friday


Back with my third DT piece using like for ever's March kit Keepsake...
This time I went through and pulled out all the black and white papers and ephemera.


I do love a monochrome layout.  I had a few gold accents and used some teal hidden away in a journaling pocket.


I'm not a confident journaler so hiding away my words is one of my go-to techniques.  The envelopes in this month's kit are perfect for that!

 As I was nearing completing the layout I thought it needed something extra so I added three tangles of thread...


You can watch the layout come together:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Another fab LO.

    Hope you've had a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...