Followers

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Fairy Jar

I have something a little out of the ordinary to share with you today...


It's a ribbon fairy in a jar of mushrooms!  Bear with me here...  ;)


The first thing I thought of when I saw the Spring Ribbon Mushrooms from Crafty Ribbons was fairies.  I decided to try and make a miniature fairy to live among the mushrooms.


I've used a couple of beads for her head and body, 2mm silk ribbon for her arms and legs, seam binding and silk ribbon for her skirt and lace for her wings.


I also made a couple of mushrooms from Swiss Dot grosgrain and wire stems.  I suspended the fairy on a thread so it looks like she is flying.


Totally bonkers but so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, I think little girls would love that and would want more than one.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...