Followers

Saturday, 6 May 2017

FTLOPP video hop!


I'm taking part in a video hop challenge over on the For The Love Of Pretty Paper facebook group.  Pop over and take a look!


This started as another layout as a mixed media background.  I hated how it turned out and it sat unloved for 5 weeks!  I decided rather than throw it away I would cut it up.  I like it as small pieces (thankfully!)


The orange stars are hand cut, the vellum stars are a free cut file from SpiegelMom Scraps.


Lots of sewing with the machine.  Straight lines are over rated!


Can you count the layers on the mixed media stars?  I reckon there are at least 7.


Many of those layers had glitter or shimmer in the which adds so much in my opinion.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, It looks like you enjoyed the theme.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...