Followers

Monday, 15 May 2017

Stick It Down


Welcome to my Stick It Down post for May.  This month's sketch is so fun...


I was going to do a whole load of rubber stamping but chickened out and went down the silhouette route instead!


I do love how it turned out though...


The vellum is from Claudia's collection from Pretty Little Studio.  Actually, everything bar the sequins and cardstock are designed by Claudia!


I went very literal with my interpretation of the sketch and used 'hello' - I fancy having another go and switching things up a bit!


 Hope to see you over on the Stick It Down blog with your take on the sketch!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, That is a fab LO.

    Hope you have had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...