Followers

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Guest Designing for Lottie Loves Paper


I'm over the moon to reveal I am guest designer for Lottie Loves Paper this month.  I am a big champion of UK kit clubs, as you  know, so this was such an easy decision to make!

Here is my first process video with a little kit share at the beginning.


The kit is lovely and I had ideas right away.  I realise that I miss getting a monthly kit, and also that the way I create has changed again.


I started by gathering mixed media in matching colours.  A couple are Mr Huey's and one is a shade I mixed from Liquitex Acrylic inks.


Lots of matching thread tangles.  A snippet of lace from Crafty Ribbons.


A super cute little bird die cut - I could use thhis over an over!!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, What a fab LO.

    Congrats on being a guest designer.

    Hope you've had a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...