Followers

Saturday, 29 July 2017

treasure


SpiegelMom Scraps are having a scrap-lift-a-thon!  Well, we've been given different scrap artists to lift over the next month or so.  First up is everyones favourite - Missy Whidden.


I got a bit carried away!  I made two.  You'll see in the video...


I'll share the second in a separate post tomorrow.


A few things that shout Missy to me are Shimmerz products, machine sewing, stencils, torn washi tape and tangled thread.


I won't lie to you - I have a hard time covering up my mixed media!  I opted for a longish spread out title as this didn't cover too much of the stencil and sewing work.


Of course I added sequins - these ones are Sparkle Power and Star Spangled.  If you shop at SpiegelMom's don't forget to use my code Laura15 for a discount.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, What a lovely LO.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...