Followers

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Ooh, I can't keep up!



More new ribbons today... check them out here.






There is Winter Stamps, Winter Scene and Baby's 1st Christmas.  I've made a layout with the Winter scene ribbon but I haven't photographed it yet... maybe you'll see that tomorrow!!

So project no.1 is a make up bag with ribbon added and a ribbon zip pull - just don't look too closely at the sewing.  I go by this motto - it's hand made therefore it's not meant to be perfect!  I see this full of nail varnish and nail goodies under the tree (for me!!)




Project no.2 is a papier mache ball rolled around in paint (oh, how much fun I had :D ) and decorated with a pleated strip of ribbon.
I'm entering this bauble in to Creative Craft Challenges 2 whose theme is use ribbon.




And project no.3 is a pair of socks for the little man's 1st Christmas.  All together now, 'aw!'
Ribbons from here and buttons from here.

Thanks for stopping by :)


5 comments:

  1. Great makes and thanks for the tip about Kat's organised housewife blog.

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ribbons and lovely projects
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project. Thank you for joining us at CCC this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations Laura !! you are a whizz !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...