Followers

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Snippety Christmas Card


I'm in the card making groove at the moment and have another to link up over at the playground.


I've used the parcels from a sheet of push out pieces from goodness knows where, an off cut of green and an off cut of a stamp... What?  The free clear stamp said some waffle about 'special Christmas wishes' which I would never use, so I cut it up!  A bit naughty!!

I do so enjoy the antics of the girls in the playground :)

Thanks for stopping by


4 comments:

  1. Great use of snippets...(the stamp)...you made me smile!

    Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamp wos a great snippety snip! Not up to nuffinck at the moment as me back is dun in. Mind you I did round up all the ducklings and have them safe with me just in case sumone tries that little trick Miss told us about. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'll not be letting her near my budgie... mind you Budge is to dim to dance, she'd just sit there and fry!
      Hope the back is improving

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura - super CAS card - and I did giggle about you chopping up the stamp. Go girl, you're gonna fit into the Playground brilliantly!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...