Followers

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

A Handy Note Book







Here is a little notebook I ribbon-ified.  It was featured on Ali's Hello Wednesday series over at Crafty Ribbons but I've just found this post in my drafts - I forgot to share it here!  The note book was a blank from the Craft Barn. 




I added a ribbon page marker by taping some 3mm up the spine of the notebook.



I did a little bit of ribbon weaving on a rectangle of card securing the ribbons at the back with tape.




I then attached the rectangle to the front et voilà!

I used:
metallic edge 3mm
cotton ribbon
satin ribbon
velvet saddlestitch
ric rac

and I had a tonne of fun!

Thanks for stopping by today - and if you take the time to leave a comment, thank you a tonne, they brighten my day :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, you have me drooling again:) This is just lush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Laura and such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...