Followers

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

all mine


Another layout with like for ever's August kit using this sketch.


I went a little bit messy for the background using gelatos and Heidi Swapp texture paste.  Then I threw on some splatters of ink in a few colours. 


I did not think I'd use the tassels but whaddayaknow?  I like 'em!  They are fun.  I also added a fair amount of messy stitching.


I quickly figured out the only way I was going to get the burger sticker used was to do a layout about burgers!  It's my meal of choice though, so I had a photo printed.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Fab LO.

    Hope you have had a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...