Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2016

Too Cute To Spook


It is challenge day over at Crafty Ribbons Challenges today.  The theme chosen is Halloween colours... not my thing, I thought.  I do not celebrate Halloween at all and thought I would struggle with this one, until I remember my brother had sent me a couple of photos last year...


My Neph is in a skeleton costume trying to make Daddy jump by banging on the window.  Far too cute to spook!


I had fun with some subtle mixed media on my cardstock.  I then ran some black organza ribbon streamers down my scrapbook page and attached them with some orange zig zag stitching.


I added a little orange zig zag washi tape (from a previous like for ever kit, I forget which month) and some simple paper layers behind my photo.

I hope you'll stop by Crafty Ribbons Challenges this week and join us!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Glad the little lad isn't scared.

    Hope you have had a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...